Topic: CMA Regulations
Date Publish 03 February 2015
Khaled Al-Kharafi Hall (Kuwait Stock Exchange)
The CMA held its 3rd awareness workshop on Tuesday 3/2/2015. It discussed the "CMA Regulations Regarding the Permitted Trading Proportion for the Controller of a Company Listed in the Securities' Exchange". The speakers tackled this topic through many aspects such as the following:
- The general provisions and definitions.
- The Permitted Purchase Proportion for the Controller.
- The Permitted Sale Proportion for the Controller.
- The frequently asked questions related to the workshop's topic.
- The implementation.
- Mrs. Hanan Gharabally: Director of Acquisition and Merger Department
- Mr. Fahad Al-Subaih: Senior Financial Specialist
No Records Found
In this section
- CMA Radio
- National Project
- List Of Licensed Activities
- Local and Gulf Unlicensed Entities
- Persons Restricted from Practicing Securities Activities or Registered Positions and Employment Positions