CMA has concluded on Thursday 20/11/2014 its training program at Kuwait Institute for Judicial & Legal Studies. The five-day program was entitled "Capital Markets Authority Issues", and it was directed to the accounting experts at the Ministry of Justice.
The program tackled a number of securities activities' issues which are of interest to the accounting experts. The aspects covered were as follows:
- The nature of the Capital Markets' work, the stock tickers, and the trading mechanism at the Exchange.
- Listing conditions and documents, and trade cease reasons and procedures.
- Trading (conditions and procedures for registering any trader).
- The Exchange's means for handling the investment funds.
- Rules and regulations governing the trading at the Stock Exchange.
In this section
- CMA Radio
- National Project
- List Of Licensed Activities
- External Audit Offices
- List Of Registered Auditors
- Local and Gulf Unlicensed Entities
- Persons Restricted from Practicing Securities Activities or Registered Positions and Employment Positions