CMA has held its 4th awareness workshop for the last quarter of 2014. The workshop was titled "Capital Restructuring of Shareholding Companies, Debt Instruments, and Treasury Shares under CMA Law". Speakers discussed the most important regulations of capital restructuring of shareholding companies, in addition to the competences and functions of the department concerned with such activity, which is the (Corporate Finance Department) through its two main Sections which are (Capital Restructuring) and (Issuances & Subscriptions). The workshop concentrated on certain aspects such as the following:
- Capital restructuring either by increase or reduction
- Purchase or sell of treasury shares and debt instruments (bonds, Sukuk, others).
Additionally, the speakers reviewed the purpose of the controls of each activity, the scope of application, its procedures' requirements, and the approved forms for each activity.
In this section
- CMA Radio
- National Project
- List Of Licensed Activities
- Local and Gulf Unlicensed Entities
- Persons Restricted from Practicing Securities Activities or Registered Positions and Employment Positions