The third awareness workshop tackled the topic of "Controls of Investment in Investment Funds". It was dedicated to the parties concerned with managing the various investment funds, and lasted for three days. Participants included the Director of Investment Funds Department at the Authority, a number of concerned persons and employees from the same department, and representatives from the Legal Affairs Department and Awareness Department. The activities of this workshop were as follows:
- "Controls of Investment in Equity Funds and Fund of Funds" was the topic of the first workshop on day 1, which was on 2/6/2013, during which the definitions of Equity Funds and the controls of investment in such funds as per the provisions of the Administerial Resolution No. (3) of 2012. It also discussed the meaning of the Fund of Funds and the controls of investment in this type of funds according to the provisions of the Administerial Resolution No. (4) of 2013.
- "Controls of Investment in Money Market Funds and Debt Instruments Funds" was the topic of the second workshop on day 2, which was on 3/6/2013. It discussed in its first session the Money Market Funds; its definition, and its controls of investment, pursuant to the provisions of Resolution No. (9) of 2012. In the second session, the definitions and controls of investing in the Debt Instruments Funds were introduced pursuant to the provisions of the Administerial Resolution No. (2) of 2013.
- "Controls of Investment in Real Estate Investment Funds and Private Equity Funds" was the topic of the third workshop on day 3, which was on 4/6/2013. In the first session, the meaning of Real Estate Funds, the related parties, and the rules of investment in such funds were introduced, in addition to the assets requirements and valuation procedures according to the provisions of Resolution No. (8) of 2012. The second session presented the controls of investment in the Private Equity Funds as per the provisions of Resolution No. (3) of 2013.
- Mr. Sulaiman Al-Mosa: Director of Investment Funds Department
- Mr.Faisal Al-Qabandi: Director of Traditional Funds Section
- Mr.Subaih Al-Subaih: Senior Financial Analyst
- Ms.Mai Al-Sumait: Senior Financial Analyst
- Mr.Ahmed Al-Khalid: Financial Analyst
- Mrs. Rayan Al-Zaid: Financial Analyst
- Mr. Othman Ali Al-Noghaimish: Legal Representative
In this section
- Awareness Channel
- CMA Radio
- National Project
- List of Companies and Entities not Licensed by the CMA to Practice Securities Activities
- Persons Restricted from Practicing Securities Activities or Registered Positions and Employment Positions