Mon,11 Feb 2019
Sun,10 Feb 2019
Capital Markets Authority is the copyright owner of this website and its contents. All rights reserved. The contents shall not be redistributed or published in whole or in part in any form or by any means, whether electronic or mechanical. This includes, but not limited to photography, recording, or the use of a storage and retrieval system.
Thus, the user may copy the published documents on this website for personal use; for the purposes of transferring or displaying information, subject to the following conditions:
- The contents of the website may only be used according to the conditions specified in the notice herein. Failure to comply with these conditions shall be considered violation of copyright and intellectual property. Capital markets Authority may take appropriate legal measures to protect its rights.
- Documents and other copied information from this website may not be republished without explicitly referring to the source of the information in a clear manner.
- All materials on this website, including but not limited to photographs, software, databases, texts, and marks are protected by intellectual property rights and copyright.
- Any file existing on this website may not be altered or changed without a written consent of Capital Markets Authority.
- Permission to copy, as mentioned in the conditions above, shall not be constructed as granting a license, any right of the copyright, patents, or the trademarks of the authority.