Title: Resolution No. (56) of 2021 Regarding Renewal of the Securities Activities License of Al-Riyada Finance & Investment Company at the CMA
Date Publish 29 April 2021
- Law No. (7) of 2010 regarding the Establishment of the Capital Markets Authority and Regulating Securities Activities and its Executive Bylaws, and their amendments; and
- The securities activities license certificate of Al-Riyada Finance & Investment Company No. (AP/2015/0014) issued on 14/05/2018; and
- Based on the request of Al-Riyada Finance & Investment Company to renew the license of the securities activities at the CMA; and
- Resolution No. (22) of 2021 regarding amending the authorizations of the Supervision Sector’s procedures issued on 04/03/2021.
The Following Was Resolved
The securities activities license of Al-Riyada Finance & Investment Company at the CMA is hereby renewed for practicing following activities:
- Investment Portfolio Manager
- Collective Investment Schemes Manager.
- Investment Controller.
The license is valid for three renewable years, after paying the prescribed fees, starting from 14/05/2021.
The concerned bodies shall execute this Resolution, each within its jurisdiction. This Resolution shall come into force from the date of its issuance, and it shall be published in the Official Gazette.
Head of Supervision Sector
Issued on: 29/04/2021
Copy of the Official Document
Disclaimer: The information provided on this page is for reference purposes only, visitors are encouraged to review and understand the information provided in the official scanned document attached in the link above (if available). The CMA endeavors to ensure that the information on this page is complete and accurate, but the CMA does not guarantee the quality, accuracy, or completeness of any content at any time. In the event the information on this page is different from the content in the official scanned document attached in the link (if available), the official scanned document attached shall take precedence.