- Law No. (7) of 2010 regarding the Establishment of the Capital Markets Authority and Regulating Securities Activities and its Executive Bylaws, and their amendments; and
- The Memorandum and Articles of Association of KFH Capital Investment Company, and the agreement between the representative of the collective investment scheme which is KFHC Investment Advisory IV Ltd and the marketing manager KFH Capital Investment Company; and
- Based on the request of KFH Capital Investment Company to conduct a private marketing for KFHC U.S. REAL ESTATE FUND IV; and
- Resolution No. (149) of 2018 regarding amending the final approval of authorizations for the Supervision Sector’s procedures issued on 25/11/2018.
The Following Was Resolved
KFH Capital Investment Company is hereby licensed to market 250,000 units (two hundred and fifty thousand units only) of KFHC U.S. REAL ESTATE FUND IV as a private subscription in the State of Kuwait. It is incorporated in the Cayman Islands, divided as follows:
- 245,000 units (two hundred and fifty-four thousand units only) whose holder does not have a voting right (each unit of which consists of one ordinary share in KFHC Real Estate NV Equity IV Ltd., and one ordinary share in KFHC Real Estate Finance IV Ltd.).
- 5000 units (five thousand units only) whose holder does have a voting right (each unit of which consists of one ordinary share in KFHC Real Estate Equity IV Ltd., and one ordinary share in KFHC Real Estate Finance IV Ltd.)
The offering price shall be determined at the time of the offering based on the net asset value at that time per unit in addition to the subscription fee of 2% of the purchase price of each investment unit, provided that the maximum total value of the offered units in the State of Kuwait shall not exceed 50 million Kuwaiti dinars.
The marketed units shall be offered only for professional clients in the State of Kuwait according to Module One (Glossary) of the Executive Bylaws of Law No. (7) of 2010 regarding the Establishment of the Capital Markets Authority and Regulating Securities Activities and its Executive Bylaws, and their amendments.
The parties receiving the subscription applications are as follows:
- KFH Capital Investment Company.
- Kuwait Finance House.
The objectives of the Collective Investment Scheme are as mentioned in the prospectus.
The marketing license term is one year renewable annually from the issuance date of CMA’s license, and after paying the prescribed fees.
The prescribed fees shall be paid within one month from the date of issuance of this Resolution. In case of default, this Resolution shall be considered null and void.
The concerned bodies shall execute this Resolution, each within its jurisdiction. This Resolution shall come into force from the date of its issuance, and it shall be published in the Official Gazette.
Rayan Mohammed Alzaid
Acting Head of Supervision Sector
Issued on: 23/02/2021