Title: Resolution No. (114) of 2020 Regarding Renewal of the Securities Activities License of Noor Financial Investment Company
Date Publish 11 November 2020
- Law No. (7) of 2010 regarding the Establishment of the Capital Markets Authority and Regulating Securities Activities and its Executive Bylaws, and their amendments; and
- The securities activities license certificate of Noor Financial Investment Company No. (AP/2015/0002) issued on 19/01/2018; and
- Based on the request of Noor Financial Investment Company to renew the license of the securities activities at the CMA; and
- Resolution No. (149) of 2018 regarding amending the final approval of authorizations for the Supervision Sector’s procedures issued on 25/11/2018.
The Following Was Resolved
The securities activities license of Noor Financial Investment Company at the CMA is hereby renewed for practicing the following activities:
• Investment Portfolio Manager
• Collective Investment Scheme Manager
• Investment Advisor
• Subscription Agent
• Securities Broker not registered with an Exchange
The license is valid for three renewable years, after paying the prescribed fees, starting from 19/01/2020.
The concerned bodies shall execute this Resolution, each within its jurisdiction. This Resolution shall come into force from the date of its issuance, and it shall be published in the Official Gazette.
Head of Supervision Sector
Issued on: 11/11/2020
Copy of the Official Document
Disclaimer: The information provided on this page is for reference purposes only, visitors are encouraged to review and understand the information provided in the official scanned document attached in the link above (if available). The CMA endeavors to ensure that the information on this page is complete and accurate, but the CMA does not guarantee the quality, accuracy, or completeness of any content at any time. In the event the information on this page is different from the content in the official scanned document attached in the link (if available), the official scanned document attached shall take precedence.