Title: CMA's Seventh Training Program for Recent Graduates
As part of its responsibility towards investing in the recently graduated national competencies, the Capital Markets Authority (CMA) would like to announce opening of applications for “The CMA’s Seventh Program for Training and Qualifying the Recent Graduates” for the year 2021-2022 which will start on Sunday November 28, 2021 and lasts for 4 months. The required majors are:
- Business Administration (all majors)
- Industrial Engineering
The applicant shall meet the following conditions:
1. The applicant shall be a Kuwaiti citizen.
2. Not employed in any other entity when accepted in the training program.
3. The age of the applicant shall not exceed 26 at the time of submission.
4. The applicant shall have a university degree (bachelor) from Kuwait University or one of the educational institutions approved by the Ministry of Higher Education in the State of Kuwait, provided that no more than two years have passed since the certificate.
5. Fluent in both Arabic and English languages in terms of reading writing and conversation.
6. The applicant’s GPA shall not be less than 3 points from the scale of (4) points or its equivalent.
7. Obtaining a score of (550 or above in TOEFL ITP) or (6.5 or above in IELTS Academic test) provided that no more than two years have passed since the test*.
8. Passing the medical examination test.
*The applicants who have graduated from foreign universities outside the State of Kuwait in which English is the language of the country and the study are exempt from the language test.
To submit the applications, kindly fill in the form through the electronic system in the following link: https://cma.gov.kw/hireful during the period from September 5, 2021 to Thursday September 16, 2021 (end of the business day). All official documents shall be attached, provided that any application not meeting the announced conditions and the required documents will be excluded.
For any enquiries regarding the program, kindly contact the Training and Development Unit at the CMA through the following numbers: 22903428- 22903788 or the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org during the official business days from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Accepting the application does not mean being accepted in the program. Priority is given for the highest scores in the tests, GPA, and the interview.
- In the event of non-compliance with the program, the CMA has the right to recover all the expenses it has incurred during the training period.
- The possibility of being appointed in the CMA in the event of passing the program successfully is according to CMA’s vacancies’ needs.