Title: Announcement Regarding Online Payment for Some of CMA’s Services Through CMA’s Electronic Portal
Date Publish 16 October 2019
CMA hereby announces the availability of the online payment feature for some of its services provided through its electronic portal, in addition to the current payment mechanism, from 16 October 2019 to 14 November 2019. Starting from 17 November onward, online payment (KNET) will be the only and mandatory mechanism for the payment of those services according to the fees table approved by the CMA.
The services applicable to this feature are as follows:
- Application for Listing a Security in the Exchange in a Non-Kuwaiti Exchange
- Application for Voluntary Delisting of a Listed Company Shares from the Exchange
- Application for Securities Activities License
- Application for License after the Preliminary Approval
- Application for Renewing Securities Activities License
- Application for Nomination for Employment Positions in accordance with Fit and Proper Rules
- Application for Nomination for the position of member of the Board of Directors in accordance with Fit and Proper Rules
- Application to Register an External Sharia Auditing Office
- Application to Register an Auditor at the Capital Markets Authority
- Application for Renewing the Registration of Employment Positions for Licensed Persons
- Application to Renew the Registration of an Auditor at the Capital Markets Authority
Disclaimer: The information provided on this page is for reference purposes only, visitors are encouraged to review and understand the information provided in the official scanned document attached in the link above (if available). The CMA endeavors to ensure that the information on this page is complete and accurate, but the CMA does not guarantee the quality, accuracy, or completeness of any content at any time. In the event the information on this page is different from the content in the official scanned document attached in the link (if available), the official scanned document attached shall take precedence.