Title: Resolution No. (117) of 2021 Regarding Renewal of the Securities Activities License of Arab Investment Company
- Law No. (7) of 2010 Regarding the Establishment of the Capital Markets Authority and Regulating Securities Activities and its Executive Bylaws, and their amendments; and
- The securities activities license certificate of Arab Investment Company No. (AP/2016/0001) issued on 04/01/2019; and
- The application of Arab Investment Company to renew the license of the securities activities at the CMA; and
- Based on Resolution No. (63) of 2021 regarding amending the authorizations of the Supervision Sector’s procedures issued on 14/06/2021.
The Following Was Resolved
The securities activities license of Arab Investment Company at the CMA is hereby renewed for practicing the following activities:
- Investment Portfolio Manager.
- Investment Advisor
- Investment Controller
- Collective Investment Scheme Manager.
- Subscription Agent
- Securities Broker not registered with an Exchange
The license is valid for three renewable years, after paying the prescribed fees, starting from 04/01/2022.
The concerned bodies shall execute this Resolution, each within its jurisdiction. This Resolution shall come into force from the date of its issuance, and it shall be published in the Official Gazette.
Head of Supervision Sector
Issued on: 11/10/2021