Title: Resolution No. (32) of 2019 Regarding Renewal of the Securities Activities License of Al Masar Leasing & Investment Company at the CMA
Date Publish 20 February 2019
- Law No. (7) of 2010 Regarding the Establishment of the Capital Markets Authority and Regulating Securities Activities and its Executive Bylaws, and their amendments; and
- The securities activities license certificate of Al Masar Leasing & Investment Company No. (AP/2016/0013) issued on 21/04/2016; and
- At the request of Al Masar Leasing & Investment Company to renew the license of securities activities at the CMA dated 14/01/2019; and
- Resolution No. (149) of 2018 regarding amending the final approval of authorizations for the Supervision Sector’s procedures issued on 25/11/2018.
The Following Was Resolved
The securities activities license of Al Masar Leasing & Investment Company at the CMA is hereby renewed for practicing the following activities:
- Investment Advisor
- Investment Controller
- Investment Portfolio Manager
The license is valid for three years, renewable for the same period, from 19/04/2019.
The concerned bodies shall execute this Resolution, each within its jurisdiction. This Resolution shall come into force from the date of its issuance, and it shall be published in the Official Gazette.
Head of Supervision Sector
Issued on: 20/02/2019
Copy of the Official Document
Disclaimer: The information provided on this page is for reference purposes only, visitors are encouraged to review and understand the information provided in the official scanned document attached in the link above (if available). The CMA endeavors to ensure that the information on this page is complete and accurate, but the CMA does not guarantee the quality, accuracy, or completeness of any content at any time. In the event the information on this page is different from the content in the official scanned document attached in the link (if available), the official scanned document attached shall take precedence.