Topic: Requirements for External Sharia Audit Offices Registration with the Authority
"Requirements for External Sharia Audit Offices Registration with the Authority" was the topic of the 4th workshop. It was directed exclusively to those who are concerned with these requirements, in particular with the external Sharia audit offices. CMA was represented by the director of Licenses and Registration Department along with a number of specialists from the same department, in addition to representatives from the Awareness and the Legal Affairs Departments. The workshop discussed in details the provisions of the Executive Bylaw regarding the external Sharia Audit and the related procedures. It also tackled the steps and the required procedures for registering with the CMA and obtaining the required license including the registration requirements, fees, and approved forms.
- Mr. Ziad Al-Fulai : Director of Licensing & Registration Department
- Mr. Khalid Al-Mufarij : Registration Manager
- Ms. Rifah Al-Fudhala : Securities Coordinator
- Abdulaziz Al-Mansour : Specialist
- Othman Al-Noghaimesh : Legal Representative